Attorney For Navy Ship Accident In San Diego

So your commercial boat or private yacht had just been damaged by a US Naval ship, or even worse — is it now a personal injury or wrongful death case — what do you do when the Navy has caused you injury?

Most people do not realize that such claims, including claim for N are all handled under the Federal Tort Claims Act (the FTCA) and through the federal courts.  Our attorneys and lawyers handle cases against the US Navy arising from throughout California, including the Ports of Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Francisco and San Diego.

Indeed, often times, however, when you contact a local attorney, while they may be interested in your case, they do not understand the process for suing the government. Having been a Judge Advocate with the United States Air Force as well as the United States Army, I know how to handle such claims.

Another concern of course is that they often have a small window for filing the claim under the FTCA. So you will not want to delay calling an attorney.

If I can help or guide you, call me, Eric Webb, at 323-462-3736.

Call Us 24/7