Attorney For US Navy Ship Accident In California

US Navy Claims Attorney Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego and San Francisco

So your commercial boat or private yacht had just been damaged by a US Naval ship, or even worse — is it now a personal injury or wrongful death case — what do you do when the Navy has caused you injury? Most people do not realize that such claims, including claim for N are all handled under the Federal Tort Claims Act (the FTCA) and through the federal courts. Our attorneys and lawyers handle cases against the US Navy arising from throughout California, including the Ports of Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Francisco and San Diego.

Few Attorneys Understand The Process For Suing The US Navy

Indeed, often times, however, when you contact a local attorney, while they may be interested in your case, they do not understand the process for suing the government. Having been a Judge Advocate with the United States Air Force as well as the United States Army, I know how to handle such claims.

Another concern of course is that they often have a small window for filing the claim under the FTCA.  Indeed, most FTCA claims are subject to a two-year statute of limitations.  So you will not want to delay calling an attorney.

If I can help or guide you, call me, Eric Webb, at 323-462-3736 or email me at My firm has $50M in results.  Contact us for a few consultations.  You never pay a fee is we do not obtain a recovery.

Tagged with: , ,
Call Us 24/7