Military Medical Malpractice
Webb & Ord
Military Medical Malpractice Areas of Practice
Military medical malpractice attorneys Eric L. Webb and Eleanor M. Ord have nearly three decades of combined legal experience, including representing current and former military personnel and military family members in federal court.
As former active duty military members and as experience trial attorneys, we understand the complex nuances of the federal tort claim process only familiar to few U.S. lawyers, we are confident we can help you with your military medical malpractice case.
We can provide you with sound legal guidance and representation in your cases involving:
- Birth injuries — Children of military personnel who have suffered complications, including cerebral palsy, asphyxia and lack of oxygen during birth, abruption of the placenta and placenta previa, fetal distress, etc.
- Wrongful death — Military personnel and their families who have suffered the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death involving on-duty accidents, unsafe conditions on the military base, etc.
- Emergency room errors — Military personnel and their family members who have been given the wrong course of medical treatment, doctors who have failed to identify the medical reason for emergency, etc.
- Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose — Military personnel and their family members who have experienced a misdiagnosis or untimely diagnosis involving meningitis, cancer, paralysis or other life-threatening disease or condition
- Surgical errors — Military personnel and their family members who have suffered surgical errors, including wrong organ removal, negligence, paralysis, undue internal injuries, instruments left in the body cavities, internal infections, etc.
- Catastrophic injuries — Military personnel and their family members who have been hurt on the military base and have endured brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, car accident injuries, brain hemorrhages, etc.
Free Initial Consultations | Call Webb & Ord Today
If you are a current or former member of the military or military family member pursuing a medical malpractice claim, contact Webb & Ord today at (323) 462-3736. We offer free initial consultations. Based in Los Angeles, California, we serve clients throughout the U.S. and worldwide.