Pursuing Claims Against the Veterans AdministrationAre you a former member of the U.S. military member who has been injured due to the negligence of a military doctor or medical specialist at a VA or military hospital?

Our military medical malpractice lawyers at Webb & Ord can help you. We are committed to representing and assisting veterans and their families with their medical malpractice claims against U.S. government.

Under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) and Military Claims Act (MCA), veterans and their families are allowed to sue the government for damages resulting from a negligent military medical provider or military agency located in the U.S. or around the world.

If you are a victim of medical malpractice and would like to make a claim against the Veterans Administration, you will need an experienced attorney skilled in handling medical and military cases. We understand the intricacies of the military legal system, meaning we can present your case in the most advantageous way possible in order for you to receive compensation for your injury.

Need to Make a VA Medical Malpractice Claim?

Are you a military veteran who has been injured due to the negligence of a military doctor or agency? Our veterans military medical malpractice lawyers at Webb & Ord can help you.

Call us today at 323-462-3736, or contact us online. Based out of Los Angeles, California, we represent clients throughout the nation and worldwide.